Welcome to Casa Dei Bambini. Our goal is to provide a smooth and seamless experience as you explore the possibility of enrolling your child in our Montessori program.
Step 1: Campus Tour with our Director: Our Director will personally escort you on a tour of our state-of-the-art facilities, providing a detailed overview of the Montessori method and our curriculum. This is an excellent opportunity to ask any questions you may have and envision your child’s future educational journey with us.
Step 2: Waitlist: Following the tour, you will be invited to submit your application and placed on our waitlist. We will keep you informed of your position on the waitlist and promptly notify you when a spot becomes available for assessment.
Step 3: Assessment: Upon availability of a spot, your child will spend a minimum of two hours in their future classroom, getting to know the teacher, and completing a comprehensive assessment of their current developmental level. This assessment will assist us in determining the best-suited classroom for your child.
Step 4: Admission: Following a successful assessment, you will receive a welcome email, including all the details regarding your child’s start date, orientation, and any necessary paperwork required before the start of the school year.
We take pride in our admission process and are confident that it will provide you with a thorough understanding of our program and the Montessori method
Programs at Casa Dei Bambini – Telfair Location
Toddler Classes: 18 months through 36 months
- Toddler 3 Day Program (Half Day): Tues, Wed, Thur 9:00 am to 12:00 pm $770/month
- Toddler 3 Day Program (Full Day): Tues, Wed, Thur 9:00 am to 3:00 pm $900/month
- Toddler 5 Day Program (Half Day): Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 12:00 pm $925/month
- Toddler 5 Day Program (Full Day): Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm $975/month
Primary Classes: 3 Years to 6 years class
- Primary Half Day Program: Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 12:00 pm $800/month
- Primary Full Day Program: Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm $945/month
- First Grade 8:30 am to 3:00 pm (Full Day) $975/month
- Second Grade 8:30 am to 3:00 pm (Full Day) $1000/month
- Third Grade 8:30 am to 3:00 pm (Full Day) $1030/month
- Fourth Grade 8:30 am to 3:00 pm (Full Day) $1150/month
- Fifth Grade 8:30 am to 3:00 pm (Full Day) $1250/month
Extended Hours: 7 am to 6:30 pm.
AM Care (Including Breakfast) 7:00 am to 9:00 am $200/month
AM and PM Care (Including Breakfast & Afterschool snacks) 7:00 am to 6:30 pm $250/month
. Annual Registration Fee: $300/Individual or $350.00/family
. Initial Assessment Fee: $125.00(New Students Only)
. Initial Security Deposit: $400.00 (Refundable per policy)
. Lunch is optional for full day students
. Activity Fees will apply for Kindergarten & Elementary Students Only
. NO SUPPLY FEES for Toddlers & Primary
“The child should love everything he learns. Whatever is presented to him must be made beautiful and clear. Once this love has been kindled, all problems confronting the educationalist will disappear.“ – Dr. Maria Montessori
Now Taking Registrations
Montessori is not an adaptation of traditional methods, it is a completely different way of teaching and learning. It is an approach that acknowledges, it is how and not what we learn that most shapes the developing personality.
CDB MONTESSORI @ RIVERSTONE
20211 South University Blvd,
Missouri City , TX 77459
Phone : 281-261-CASA (2272)
CDB MONTESSORI @ TELFAIR
108 Telfair Central Blvd,
Sugar Land , TX 77479
Phone : 281-207-9700